6A AND 6B, THE PAVEMENT

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1128708
Date first listed:
24-Mar-1972
Statutory Address:
6A AND 6B, THE PAVEMENT

Map

Ordnance survey map of 6A AND 6B, THE PAVEMENT
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1128708 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 14-Oct-2019 at 21:30:05.

Location

Statutory Address:
6A AND 6B, THE PAVEMENT

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County:
Cambridgeshire
District:
Huntingdonshire (District Authority)
Parish:
Saint Ives
National Grid Reference:
TL 31417 71245

Details

THE PAVEMENT 1. 1588 TL 3171 1/71 Nos. 6A and 6B II GV 2. C18 formerly one house. 3 storeys with attics, timber-framed and plastered, tile roof, band below 2nd floor windows, moulded and dentilled eaves cornice, rusticated quoins. 4 windows, 2 blocked on 2nd floor, some without glazing bars. Late C19 shop fronts. RCHM.

The Corn Exchange, Nos. 5 to 10 (consec.) and No. 12 form a group.

Listing NGR: TL3142571249

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
53440
Legacy System:
LBS

Sources

Books and journals
Inventory of Huntingdonshire, (1926)

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 15 Jul 2001
Reference: IOE01/04187/01
Rights: Copyright IoE Mr JM Webber. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].