COURT FARMHOUSE

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1128865

Date first listed: 21-Oct-1952

Date of most recent amendment: 05-Dec-1984

Statutory Address: COURT FARMHOUSE

Map

Ordnance survey map of COURT FARMHOUSE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1128865 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 15-Dec-2018 at 00:02:46.

Location

Statutory Address: COURT FARMHOUSE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District: South Gloucestershire (Unitary Authority)

Parish: Almondsbury

National Grid Reference: ST 63753 84066

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

ST 68 SW ALMONDSBURY GAUNT'S EARTHCOTT

12/26 Court Farmhouse

21.10.1952 II 21.10.1953

Farmhouse. C17 with C19 and C20 alterations. Rubble, brick, stone dressings and pantiled roof with gable stack to left and wide external stack to right with stone coping. Through passage plan. 2 storeys and 3 windows, all C20 on 1st floor, C19 casement and 2 C19 sashes all in painted stone surrounds at ground floor, central 6-panelled door with top panels of glass under stone basket arch with chamfered jambs, narrow blocked door to left, C20 brick extension to left. Rear has 2 gables, small window at ground floor left in chamfered stone surround and lintel, 1st floor has re-set cusped trefoil-headed window in stone surround to left and remains of similar window to right, reputed to come from mediaeval chapel on or near site. Interior: 2 doors in stone pointed orders with moulded jambs, re-used windows at rear have deep splayed reveals.



Listing NGR: ST6375384066

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 35120

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing