DEERLEAZE

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1128910

Date first listed: 05-Dec-1984

Statutory Address: DEERLEAZE

Map

Ordnance survey map of DEERLEAZE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1128910 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 22-Oct-2018 at 15:07:04.

Location

Statutory Address: DEERLEAZE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District: South Gloucestershire (Unitary Authority)

Parish: Hill

National Grid Reference: ST 64676 95118

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

ST 69 NW HILL

1/133 Deerleaze

- II

House. C17, refronted 1816 as part of remodelling of Fust Estate (date on sash frame) with later alterations. Brick, rubble and brick additions to left and rear with pantiled roofs, slate roof with brick gable stacks. Through passage plan. 2 storeys and 3 windows, all sashes in exposed boxes with gauged brick flat splayed heads, stone cills to ground floor, wooden at 1st, central door with segmental hood on brackets; south side has small C20 window at ground floor, blocked attic window with segmental head, rear has 2-light casement and small plank door, rear of rubble lean-to has plank door with strap hinges. Interior: plank and batten doors throughout, winder stair rising to attic at left rear of through passage, 4-bay roof has principal rafters, collars and plated yokes. Marked on 1659 map of Hill plotted for Edward Fust, then Lord of The Manor.

Listing NGR: ST6467695118

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 35235

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing