PENDICK FARMHOUSE

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1128983

Date first listed: 25-Sep-1985

Statutory Address: PENDICK FARMHOUSE

Map

Ordnance survey map of PENDICK FARMHOUSE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1128983 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 18-Oct-2018 at 23:47:43.

Location

Statutory Address: PENDICK FARMHOUSE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District: South Gloucestershire (Unitary Authority)

Parish: Tytherington

National Grid Reference: ST 68135 88492

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

ST 68 SE TYTHERINGTON C.P. STIDCOT

1/33 Pendick Farmhouse

II

House. Mid C17, dated 1667 on plaster overmantel. Rubble, double roman tile roof. Through passage. L-plan. 2 storeys and attic, 2 windows to left, all ovolo-moulded mullion casements, ground floor has 4 lights, first floor has 3 attic has 2, then single light high in each gable, 1 similar window in 1 storey, and attic wing to right, ridge and plank passage door; similar arrangements and windows to rear, at right gabled wing breaks forward, additional single lights to stair, similar passage door under cambered head. Interior: some ovolo-moulded and stopped beams, some chamfered, inglenooks with chamfered lintels, that to kitchen has curing chamber, extended collar roof construction. (Source: L. Hall: The Rural Houses of North Avon and South Gloucestershire. 1983).

Listing NGR: ST6813588492

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 35456

Legacy System: LBS

Sources

Books and journals
Hall, L, 'City of Bristol Museum and Art Gallery Monograph Number 6' in The Rural Houses of North Avon and South Gloucestershire 1400-1720, (1983)

End of official listing