MANOR FARMHOUSE

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1129101

Date first listed: 20-Jan-1986

Statutory Address: MANOR FARMHOUSE, KENN MOOR ROAD

Map

Ordnance survey map of MANOR FARMHOUSE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1129101 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 21-Oct-2018 at 06:59:30.

Location

Statutory Address: MANOR FARMHOUSE, KENN MOOR ROAD

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District: North Somerset (Unitary Authority)

Parish: Kenn

National Grid Reference: ST 42525 68464

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

KENN C.P. KENN MOOR ROAD (east side) ST 46 NW 5/42 Manor Farmhouse - II Farmhouse. C17, 2 cross wings possibly later C17, porch dated 1824 with contemporary and C20 alterations. Rubble, rendered, pantiled roof with stone ridge and gable stacks. H-plan formed by cross wings, probably originally through passage with symmetrical front. 2 storeys and 4 bays, front has gable end left and right slightly advanced, central range of 2 bays has ridge stack to left and right of porch; ground and first floor right and left have 2-light casements, ground floor has central 2-light casement (possibly original position of door) and studded door with raised fillets and moulded frame to right in gabled brick porch dated 1824 with eagle crest on shield, two 2-light casements at first floor, all with splayed stone heads. Left return has ground floor C20 plate-glass window and 2-light casement, two 2-light casements under eaves; right return has lean-to with 2-light casement and door to right, two 2-light casements at first floor. Rear has gable end of wings to left and right, with ground and first floor 2-light casement of different sizes to left with splayed stone heads, single storey lean-to between wings has door in moulded frame, 3 roof lights. Interior: not inspected.

Listing NGR: ST4252568464

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 33707

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing