SHOSCOMBE PRIMARY SCHOOL AND ST JULIAN'S CHURCH

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1129512

Date first listed: 30-Sep-1985

Statutory Address: SHOSCOMBE PRIMARY SCHOOL AND ST JULIAN'S CHURCH, ST JULIAN'S ROAD

Map

Ordnance survey map of SHOSCOMBE PRIMARY SCHOOL AND ST JULIAN'S CHURCH
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1129512 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 22-Oct-2018 at 02:03:37.

Location

Statutory Address: SHOSCOMBE PRIMARY SCHOOL AND ST JULIAN'S CHURCH, ST JULIAN'S ROAD

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District: Bath and North East Somerset (Unitary Authority)

Parish: Shoscombe

National Grid Reference: ST 71679 56168

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

ST 75 NW SHOSCOMBE C.P. St. JULIAN'S ROAD

2/11 Shoscombe Primary School and St. Julian's Church

- II

School and Anglican Parish Church. 1868 and 1912. Rubble, stone slate roofs, stone ridge. Extended hall with various gabled wings, picturesquely composed. Single storey, 3 windows to hall, 2 and 3-lights with shouldered mullions, C20 louvred glazing, then to east a further 2 bays added, similar windows, still leaded, weathered buttresses, 3-light cusped east window to chancel and choir this part contains, the junction is marked by a bellcote. At west gabled cross wings and west wing, each has a tall transmullioned window as hall, cross wings have adjoining lower porches with ogee headed doors under drips.

Listing NGR: ST7167956168

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 32664

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing