GROUP OF 3 MONUMENTS IN THE CHURCHYARD AND 10 METRES SOUTH OF THE NAVE OF THE CHURCH OF ST LUKE AND ST ANDREW

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1129534

Date first listed: 13-Dec-1985

Statutory Address: GROUP OF 3 MONUMENTS IN THE CHURCHYARD AND 10 METRES SOUTH OF THE NAVE OF THE CHURCH OF ST LUKE AND ST ANDREW, CHURCH VIEW

Map

Ordnance survey map of GROUP OF 3 MONUMENTS IN THE CHURCHYARD AND 10 METRES SOUTH OF THE NAVE OF THE CHURCH OF ST LUKE AND ST ANDREW
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1129534 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 22-Oct-2018 at 13:25:38.

Location

Statutory Address: GROUP OF 3 MONUMENTS IN THE CHURCHYARD AND 10 METRES SOUTH OF THE NAVE OF THE CHURCH OF ST LUKE AND ST ANDREW, CHURCH VIEW

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District: Bath and North East Somerset (Unitary Authority)

Parish: Priston

National Grid Reference: ST 69286 60397

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

ST 66 SE PRISTON C.P. CHURCH VIEW (south side)

2/35 Group of 3 monuments in the churchyard and 10 metres south of the nave of the Church of St. Luke and St. Andrew

G.V. II

Chest tombs. Mid C18 - early C19. Freestone. All have moulded slabs; oldest, 1762, has frieze, heavy corner pilasters and large side cartouches; Hooper, 1818 has corner balusters and plain cartouches; third, illegible, has plain corner and mid-side pilasters and fielded panels.

Listing NGR: ST6929260405

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 32728

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing