CHURCH OF ALL SAINTS

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II*

List Entry Number: 1129717

Date first listed: 19-May-1983

Statutory Address: CHURCH OF ALL SAINTS, ALL SAINTS ROAD

Map

Ordnance survey map of CHURCH OF ALL SAINTS
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1129717 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 23-Oct-2018 at 21:10:53.

Location

Statutory Address: CHURCH OF ALL SAINTS, ALL SAINTS ROAD

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District: North Somerset (Unitary Authority)

Parish: Weston-Super-Mare

National Grid Reference: ST 32047 62027

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

ALL SAINTS ROAD 1. 5121 Church of All Saints ST 36 SW 1/1 II* 2. 1898-1902 by G F Bodley. South aisle and Lady Chapel by F C Eden, 1925. South Porch by Robert Potter, 1955. Snecked carboniferous limestone dressings. Tiled roof. Three gabled front to road with slender lancet windows and a dividing buttress. 2 light nave windows. Early Decorated and Perpendicular tracery. Interior: wide 5 bay nave, with piers of 8 attached shafts. North and south aisles. Boarded wagon roof. Font and pulpit by Bodley. (Pulpit carved by Zwink of Oberammergau). Stained glass E window by Kempe and Tower, 1917. Good plain interior, the main feature of which is the carved wooden screen below the chancel arch and extended across South Chapel.

Listing NGR: ST3204762027

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 33175

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing