WATERLOO FARMHOUSE

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1130167

Date first listed: 21-Oct-1983

Statutory Address: WATERLOO FARMHOUSE, ERMINE STREET

Map

Ordnance survey map of WATERLOO FARMHOUSE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1130167 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 24-Oct-2018 at 06:35:52.

Location

Statutory Address: WATERLOO FARMHOUSE, ERMINE STREET

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Cambridgeshire

District: Huntingdonshire (District Authority)

Parish: The Stukeleys

National Grid Reference: TL 20718 72833

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

TL 27 SW THE STUKELFYS ERMINE STREET Great Stukeley

5/159 Waterloo Farmhouse -

GV II

Farmhouse, C17. Timber framed, rendered. Half-hipped, cement tile roof with ridge stack. Of three bay plan. Two storeys. Three flush frame windows probably in original openings, except for centre window at ground floor replacing doorway. Two gabled additions at rear. Entry in wing at rear. RCHM (Hunts) mon. (14), p266.

Listing NGR: TL2071872833

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 54617

Legacy System: LBS

Sources

Books and journals
Inventory of Huntingdonshire, (1926), 266

End of official listing