This browser is not fully supported by Historic England. Please update your browser to the latest version so that you get the best from our website.

BARN WITH ATTACHED COACH HOUSE APPROXIMATELY 50 METRES SOUTH-WEST OF HALL FARMHOUSE

List Entry Summary

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

Name: BARN WITH ATTACHED COACH HOUSE APPROXIMATELY 50 METRES SOUTH-WEST OF HALL FARMHOUSE

List entry Number: 1131399

Location

BARN WITH ATTACHED COACH HOUSE APPROXIMATELY 50 METRES SOUTH-WEST OF HALL FARMHOUSE

The building may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: North Yorkshire

District: Richmondshire

District Type: District Authority

Parish: Carlton Highdale

National Park: YORKSHIRE DALES

Grade: II

Date first listed: 06-Apr-1988

Date of most recent amendment: Not applicable to this List entry.

Legacy System Information

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System: LBS

UID: 322536

Asset Groupings

This list entry does not comprise part of an Asset Grouping. Asset Groupings are not part of the official record but are added later for information.

List entry Description

Summary of Building

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

CARLTON HIGHDALE GAMMERSGILL SE 08 SE 7/54 Barn with attached coach- house approximately 50 metres south-west of Hall Farmhouse GV II

Barn and attached coach-house. Dated 1871 and 1858. Rubble, stone slate roofs. 2-storey, 3-bay barn, single-storey 3-bay coach-house. Barn, to left: quoins. On ground floor to left, 3 board doors in deep ashlar surrounds with impost blocks, the central one with date 1871 on lintel. No other openings. Ashlar coping. Coach-house, to right; quoins to right. 2 board doors; leaved board doors in segmental arched carriage opening with rubble voussoirs, ashlar springers and keystone with date 1858. Ashlar coping to right. Included for group value.

Listing NGR: SE0551682931

Selected Sources

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details

National Grid Reference: SE 05516 82931

Map

Map
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1131399 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 20-Aug-2018 at 12:24:48.

End of official listing