MILL HOUSE

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II*

List Entry Number: 1135816

Date first listed: 12-Jan-1967

Statutory Address: MILL HOUSE, OVER ROAD

Map

Ordnance survey map of MILL HOUSE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1135816 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 21-Oct-2018 at 04:24:31.

Location

Statutory Address: MILL HOUSE, OVER ROAD

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District: Cheshire East (Unitary Authority)

Parish: Church Minshull

National Grid Reference: SJ 66673 60746

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

SJ 66 SE CHURCH MINSHULL C.P. OVER ROAD Church Minshull

3/31 Mill House 12/1/1967 GV II*

House, late C17, with later additions. Plastered, brick nogged timber frame with roof of large old slates. 2 storeys, 4 bays, gabled. Brick plinth with moulded stone top course. Timbers in small framing with angle braces to front and garden front. Replaced casement windows with glazing bars. The garden front (east) has a single storey projecting timber framed porch containing a modern 3 panel door. Gabled bays project and have apexes jettied. There is a timber framed gabled half dormer between the garden front end gables. End gables have barge boards with finials. Chimneys with divided flues. There is an added bay (north) with planted timbers and a single storey wing (east) with imitation plaster timbers. Interior: Bevelled beams and exposed joists. Inscribed stone, set in ground floor internal wall, has initials BSA 1697 and William Wilson 1784.

Listing NGR: SJ6667360746

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 56752

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing