DISUSED DRINKING FOUNTAIN ABOUT 5 METRES NORTH OF THE QUEENS ARMS PUBLIC HOUSE

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1142112

Date first listed: 17-Jun-1988

Statutory Address: DISUSED DRINKING FOUNTAIN ABOUT 5 METRES NORTH OF THE QUEENS ARMS PUBLIC HOUSE, FORE STREET

Map

Ordnance survey map of DISUSED DRINKING FOUNTAIN ABOUT 5 METRES NORTH OF THE QUEENS ARMS PUBLIC HOUSE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1142112 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 18-Dec-2018 at 11:25:59.

Location

Statutory Address: DISUSED DRINKING FOUNTAIN ABOUT 5 METRES NORTH OF THE QUEENS ARMS PUBLIC HOUSE, FORE STREET

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District: Cornwall (Unitary Authority)

Parish: Constantine

National Grid Reference: SW7317129128

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

CONSTANTINE

1533/8/97 FORE STREET 17-JUN-88 CONSTANTINE DISUSED DRINKING FOUNTAIN ABOUT 5 METR ES NORTH OF THE QUEENS ARMS PUBLIC HOUSE

II SW 72 NW CONSTANTINE FORE STREET, Constantine

8/97 Disused drinking fountain about 5 - metres north of the Queens Arms public house

II

Disused drinking fountain. Probably mid to late C19. Granite monolith set in front of a wall. It is a small approximately half metre high round-headed block of granite with a round-headed niche in the front. At the back of the niche a stopped pipe in place of the tap. The granite block is somewhat damaged at the top and left side. It is set in front of a low wall of massive granite blocks; the curved block on the corner is dated 1889. This is one of a series of 6 surviving drinking fountains which supplied water to Constantine, piped from the top of the village.

Listing NGR: SW7317129128

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 66083

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing