LYCHGATE AT THE EAST ENTRANCE TO THE CHURCHYARD OF CHURCH OF ST SIDWELL AND ST GULVAL

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1142765

Date first listed: 23-Nov-1988

Statutory Address: LYCHGATE AT THE EAST ENTRANCE TO THE CHURCHYARD OF CHURCH OF ST SIDWELL AND ST GULVAL

Map

Ordnance survey map of LYCHGATE AT THE EAST ENTRANCE TO THE CHURCHYARD OF CHURCH OF ST SIDWELL AND ST GULVAL
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1142765 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 19-Oct-2018 at 05:41:28.

Location

Statutory Address: LYCHGATE AT THE EAST ENTRANCE TO THE CHURCHYARD OF CHURCH OF ST SIDWELL AND ST GULVAL

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District: Cornwall (Unitary Authority)

Parish: Laneast

National Grid Reference: SX 22811 83990

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

LANEAST LANEAST SX 28 SW 4/165 Lychgate at the east entrance to - the churchyard of Church of St Sidwell and St Gulval

GV II

Lychgate. Dated WFE 1848. Granite, with granite dressings and slate. There is a granite rubble wall to each side of the gateway, with chamfered granite coping, about one metre high. The walls are built in an L-plan, enclosing a slate seat on the inner sides. On the front of the coping, the initials WFE are carved to one side, 1848 to the other side. The walls are about 2 metres long. The granite grid paving between has been infilled. There was formerly a gate across the outer side.

Listing NGR: SX2281283991

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 68375

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing