STABLES DIRECTLY TO NORTH OF TRELUDICK

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1142951

Date first listed: 11-Jan-1989

Statutory Address: STABLES DIRECTLY TO NORTH OF TRELUDICK

Map

Ordnance survey map of STABLES DIRECTLY TO NORTH OF TRELUDICK
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1142951 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 14-Dec-2018 at 07:43:01.

Location

Statutory Address: STABLES DIRECTLY TO NORTH OF TRELUDICK

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District: Cornwall (Unitary Authority)

Parish: Egloskerry

National Grid Reference: SX 25400 88153

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

EGLOSKERRY SX 28 NE 8/336 Stables directly to north of - Treludick

GV II

Stables, now used as shippon. Probably early C19, possibly with earlier origins and reusing material from earlier building. Stone rubble with brick dressings. Slate roof with hipped ends. Plan: Overall rectangular plan with central entrance. Entrance to loft in right hand side and later probably C20 outshut added across rear. The stables had complete stalls and looseboxes but are now (1987) used as shippons. Exterior: Two storeys. Almost symmetrical 3 window front with central reset granite 4-centred arch with initial IBMB (Baron family) and datestone 1641. Studded plank door with studs forming datestone 1862 and with strap hinges. Two blind window openings to left and two C20 windows in original openings to right. Three 9-pane windows on first floor. Reset granite chamfered doorframe in right hand end. Interior: Not inspected.

Listing NGR: SX2540088153

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 67919

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing