TREDARRUP

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1143568

Date first listed: 13-Jan-1988

Statutory Address: TREDARRUP

Map

Ordnance survey map of TREDARRUP
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1143568 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 19-Oct-2018 at 10:17:51.

Location

Statutory Address: TREDARRUP

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District: Cornwall (Unitary Authority)

Parish: Michaelstow

National Grid Reference: SX0776979226

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

MICHAELSTOW SX 07 NE 6/108 Tredarrup - GV II

House. Probably early C17 extended in 1680 (datestone) and in C18. Stone rubble with granite quoins and moulded granite plinth. Slate roof with gable ends and catslide roof to rear outshot. Circa early C17 moulded granite stack on left hand gable end and projecting stone rubble stack on right hand gable end. Brick stack on left hand gable end of lower range on left. Plan: Possibly 2 room and cross or through passage plan with lower end on left. Projection to rear of passage possibly built to accommodate stair. Circa early C18 rear outshots added to rear of right hand room and to rear of left hand room forming a continuous outshot with catslide roof. Stair now accommodated to rear of left hand room and datestone of 1680 set in rear wall. Extension of 1 room plan added on left hand gable end probably in C18, heated by end stack. 2 storeys. Regular 1:3 window front. Moulded granite plinth continues around central porch which is of granite ashlar with rebuilt gable and C20 door. 2 tall remodelled 3-light mullion windows with tall narrow mullions and renewed roughly cut granite lintels. 3 tall circa early C20 4-pane sashes on first floor. To left in C18 extension, remodelled 2-light mullion window, with 4-pane sash on first floor. Rear elevation with carved datestone of 1680 and plaque carved "JOHN HOC-". Further illegible plaque. Interior not accessible.

Listing NGR: SX0776979226

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 68550

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing