PERRIOR, SMALL AND TWO FRICKER MONUMENTS IN THE CHURCHYARD BETWEEN 6 AND 11.5 METRES SOUTH OF NAVE OF CHURCH OF ST MARY

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1146204

Date first listed: 21-May-1986

Statutory Address: PERRIOR, SMALL AND TWO FRICKER MONUMENTS IN THE CHURCHYARD BETWEEN 6 AND 11.5 METRES SOUTH OF NAVE OF CHURCH OF ST MARY, CHURCH STREET

Map

Ordnance survey map of PERRIOR, SMALL AND TWO FRICKER MONUMENTS IN THE CHURCHYARD BETWEEN 6 AND 11.5 METRES SOUTH OF NAVE OF CHURCH OF ST MARY
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1146204 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 17-Oct-2018 at 10:43:21.

Location

Statutory Address: PERRIOR, SMALL AND TWO FRICKER MONUMENTS IN THE CHURCHYARD BETWEEN 6 AND 11.5 METRES SOUTH OF NAVE OF CHURCH OF ST MARY, CHURCH STREET

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District: Wiltshire (Unitary Authority)

Parish: Wylye

National Grid Reference: SU 00793 37720

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

WYLYE CHURCH STREET SU 03 NW (north side) 2/112 Perrior, Small and two Fricker monuments in the churchyard between 6 and 11.5m south of nave of Church of St. Mary GV II Four chest tombs. Late C17, late C18 and early C19. Limestone. Fricker tombs in similar style; moulded plinth, two fielded panels to main sides and to ends, fielded pilasters and moulded flat top. North tomb to Mary Fricker died 1776, south tomb to William Fricker died 1814. Perrior tomb has plinth, 2 shaped panels per main side with fielded pilasters and flat top; John Perrior died 1794. Small tomb has plinth, panels with chanelled borders and pilasters with stylised floral ornament to fluted frieze with rosettes and flat top; William Small died 1788.

Listing NGR: SU0079337720

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 320546

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing