STUDIO HOUSE

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1146315

Date first listed: 28-Aug-1987

Statutory Address: STUDIO HOUSE, LIDDICOAT ROAD

Map

Ordnance survey map of STUDIO HOUSE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1146315 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 23-Oct-2018 at 19:48:18.

Location

Statutory Address: STUDIO HOUSE, LIDDICOAT ROAD

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District: Cornwall (Unitary Authority)

Parish: Lostwithiel

National Grid Reference: SX 10382 59943

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

LOSTWITHIEL LIDDICOAT ROAD, Lostwithiel SX 15 NW 10/110 Studio House - GV II

Sunday school of former Methodist Church, now house. Dated 1880, porch dated 1898, with later C20 alterations. Snecked slatestone rubble with granite dressings. Slate roofs with gable ends and raised coped verges, crested ridge tiles. Main hall with gable end to left and right; front wing projecting to right, with porch set in the angle to the main range. Main hall on plinth with buttresses, and two 2-light casements with shouldered heads; gable end to left has C20 door, gable end to right has datestone of 1880 and triple lancet with pointed arches, the central light taller. The front wing has the gable end with 2-light window with pointed arch, Y-tracery and hood mould with mask stops, ventilation breather above and buttresses; brick stack to right side. The porch is gabled, dated 1898, with shouldered head to C20 double doors, single light with shouldered head to side. Interior Not inspected.

Listing NGR: SX1038259943

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 70862

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing