THE LILACS AND ATTACHED OUTBUILDING

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1151616
Date first listed:
29-Sep-1987
Statutory Address:
THE LILACS AND ATTACHED OUTBUILDING, PINFOLD LANE

Map

Ordnance survey map of THE LILACS AND ATTACHED OUTBUILDING
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1151616 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 22-Jul-2019 at 19:23:51.

Location

Statutory Address:
THE LILACS AND ATTACHED OUTBUILDING, PINFOLD LANE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District:
Doncaster (Metropolitan Authority)
Parish:
Fishlake
National Grid Reference:
SE6549813487

Details

SE 61 SE 7/14

FISHLAKE PINFOLD LANE SE 61 SE (east side) Hay Green The Lilacs and attached outbuilding

GV II

House and attached outbuilding. Dated 1742. Red brick in English garden wall bond, pantile roof. House: near-central C20 part-glazed door beneath segmental arch with double keystone dated '1742'; flanking 3-light casements in widened openings beneath remains of original segmental brick arches with keystones. lst floor. bricked-up window over door with original arch and keystone; flanking C20 casements in enlarged openings beneath tabled and dentilled eaves courses. Shaped kneelers, ashlar gable copings and brick end stacks with bands. Outbuilding of same build on left has doorways at each end and centre; an old horizontally-sliding sash with glazing bars an left of right end door; lozenge-shaped breathers to wall at mid-height; 2 boarded hatches; shaped kneelers and ashlar gable copings on left.

Listing NGR: SE6549813487

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
334588
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 30 Nov 2003
Reference: IOE01/11713/28
Rights: Copyright IoE Mr Keith Heywood. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].