REMAINS OF CHURCH OF ST BOTOLPH

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1152430

Date first listed: 26-Nov-1959

Statutory Address: REMAINS OF CHURCH OF ST BOTOLPH, HAWES' GREEN

Map

Ordnance survey map of REMAINS OF CHURCH OF ST BOTOLPH
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1152430 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 16-Nov-2018 at 22:25:24.

Location

Statutory Address: REMAINS OF CHURCH OF ST BOTOLPH, HAWES' GREEN

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Norfolk

District: South Norfolk (District Authority)

Parish: Shotesham

National Grid Reference: TM 23961 99321

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

TM 29 NW SHOTESHAM HAWES' GREEN

6/9 Remains of Church of 26/11/59 St Botolph II

Former parish church. Medieval. Fragmentary flint remains of former west tower.

Listing NGR: TM2396199321

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 226668

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing