JACKSONS MONUMENT IN THE CHURCHYARD ABOUT 2M SOUTH OF SOUTH-WEST CORNER OF PORCH, CHURCH OF ST MICHAEL AND ALL ANGELS

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1154028

Date first listed: 07-Sep-1987

Statutory Address: JACKSONS MONUMENT IN THE CHURCHYARD ABOUT 2M SOUTH OF SOUTH-WEST CORNER OF PORCH, CHURCH OF ST MICHAEL AND ALL ANGELS, CHURCH LANE

Map

Ordnance survey map of JACKSONS MONUMENT IN THE CHURCHYARD ABOUT 2M SOUTH OF SOUTH-WEST CORNER OF PORCH, CHURCH OF ST MICHAEL AND ALL ANGELS
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1154028 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 17-Nov-2018 at 04:39:16.

Location

Statutory Address: JACKSONS MONUMENT IN THE CHURCHYARD ABOUT 2M SOUTH OF SOUTH-WEST CORNER OF PORCH, CHURCH OF ST MICHAEL AND ALL ANGELS, CHURCH LANE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Gloucestershire

District: Tewkesbury (District Authority)

Parish: Stanton

National Grid Reference: SP 06884 34309

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

STANTON CHURCH LANE SP 0634-0734 (west side) 11/63 Jackson monument in the churchyard about 2m south of south-west corner of porch, Church of St Michael and All Angels GV II Chest tomb. C17, restored late C19. Ashlar. Flat lid, cyma edge: sides strapwork pilasters ends and centre, with between moulded surround to semi-circular headed panel, plain dummy impost blocks and keystone: fielded spandrels. Ends single, narrow panel, framed pilasters, all as sides. On single base stone with chamfered top. Lettering probably late C19: oldest date recorded 1597, latest 1693, to Jackson family.

Listing NGR: SP0688434309

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 134845

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing