BENGROVE FARM

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1154269

Date first listed: 12-Aug-1985

Statutory Address: BENGROVE FARM

Map

Ordnance survey map of BENGROVE FARM
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1154269 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 16-Nov-2018 at 05:07:14.

Location

Statutory Address: BENGROVE FARM

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Gloucestershire

District: Tewkesbury (District Authority)

Parish: Sandhurst

National Grid Reference: SO 83279 22508

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

SO 82 SW SANDHURST

5/116 Bengrove Farm II

Detached farmhouse, Mid C19. Incised rendered brick, concrete tile roof, brick stacks. Rectangular main body with wings extending back rear right and left. Single-storey outbuilding at angle to rear right-hand wing, not of special interest. Three storeys and attic lit by 2-light dormer. Three-windowed facade, 12-pane sashes to ground and first floor, 9-pane sashes to second floor. Pilasters with moulded capitals at corners linked to similar pilasters either side of central windows by flattened arches. Central C20 door within open-sided porch with square limestone columns with moulded capitals at each corner, flat roof with moulded stone margin. Three-storey wing rear right with 2- light windows with segmental-headed surrounds. Single-storey wing rear left with canted bay window in left-hand wall. House built to replace Great Coverdean (large manor house of medieval origins) which formerly stood nearby, demolished 1850-1855.

Listing NGR: SO8327922508

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 134236

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing