EDWARD PALMER MONUMENT IN THE CHURCHYARD OF THE CHURCH OF ST MICHAEL CIRCA 4 METRES SOUTH OF NAVE

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1154335
Date first listed:
18-Jun-1986
Statutory Address:
EDWARD PALMER MONUMENT IN THE CHURCHYARD OF THE CHURCH OF ST MICHAEL CIRCA 4 METRES SOUTH OF NAVE

Map

Ordnance survey map of EDWARD PALMER MONUMENT IN THE CHURCHYARD OF THE CHURCH OF ST MICHAEL CIRCA 4 METRES SOUTH OF NAVE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1154335 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 20-Oct-2019 at 16:03:00.

Location

Statutory Address:
EDWARD PALMER MONUMENT IN THE CHURCHYARD OF THE CHURCH OF ST MICHAEL CIRCA 4 METRES SOUTH OF NAVE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County:
Gloucestershire
District:
Cotswold (District Authority)
Parish:
Yanworth
National Grid Reference:
SP 07918 13874

Details

YANWORTH YANWORTH VILLAGE SP 01 SE 7/110 Edward Palmer monument in the churchyard of the Church of St. Michael c4m south of nave GV II Chest tomb to Edward Palmer, son of Robert and Alice Palmer, died 1740, and other members of the Palmer family. Moulded plinth, sunken inscription panels with moulded margins on north and south sides. Similar marginal panels. Almost illegible inscription including date 1736 on south side. Illegible inscriptions at north and south ends. Thick capping with moulded margin. Moulded capping stone above.

Listing NGR: SP0791813874

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
130106
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 26 Jul 2002
Reference: IOE01/06948/23
Rights: Copyright IoE Mr John Hanson. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].