GROUP OF 4 MONUMENTS IN THE CHURCHYARD, APPROXIMATELY 30M SLIGHTLY WEST OF NORTH OF NORTH WALL OF TOWER OF THE PARISH CHURCH OF SAINT ANDREW

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1154349

Date first listed: 08-Oct-1986

Statutory Address: GROUP OF 4 MONUMENTS IN THE CHURCHYARD, APPROXIMATELY 30M SLIGHTLY WEST OF NORTH OF NORTH WALL OF TOWER OF THE PARISH CHURCH OF SAINT ANDREW, CHURCH STREET

Map

Ordnance survey map of GROUP OF 4 MONUMENTS IN THE CHURCHYARD, APPROXIMATELY 30M SLIGHTLY WEST OF NORTH OF NORTH WALL OF TOWER OF THE PARISH CHURCH OF SAINT ANDREW
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1154349 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 18-Nov-2018 at 02:34:29.

Location

Statutory Address: GROUP OF 4 MONUMENTS IN THE CHURCHYARD, APPROXIMATELY 30M SLIGHTLY WEST OF NORTH OF NORTH WALL OF TOWER OF THE PARISH CHURCH OF SAINT ANDREW, CHURCH STREET

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Dorset

District: West Dorset (District Authority)

Parish: Yetminster

National Grid Reference: ST 59422 10683

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

YETMINSTER ST 5910 CHURCH STREET (West side) 11/128 Group of 4 monuments in the churchyard, approx 30m slightly west of north of north wall of tower of the Parish Church of Saint Andrew

GV II

Group of 4 headstones, all with twin shaped top, cherubs' heads and ornamental raised borders. One to William Ryall, 1766, one to Richard Oliver, 1768, one to Matthew Cox 1766, one to John Andrews, 1778.

Listing NGR: ST5941910677

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 106145

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing