THE SEVERALS

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1155392
Date first listed:
04-Jun-1952
Date of most recent amendment:
04-Jul-1985
Statutory Address:
THE SEVERALS, HATHEROP VILLAGE

Map

Ordnance survey map of THE SEVERALS
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1155392 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 24-Aug-2019 at 21:19:50.

Location

Statutory Address:
THE SEVERALS, HATHEROP VILLAGE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County:
Gloucestershire
District:
Cotswold (District Authority)
Parish:
Hatherop
National Grid Reference:
SP 15514 05197

Details

SP 10 NE HATHEROP HATHEROP VILLAGE (south side)

2/76 The Severals (formerly listed as Severalls)

4.6.52 II

Large detached house, formerly rectory. 1833 by Richard Pace. Incised render on main south front with remainder in coursed rubble stone, on plinth, hipped slate roof, scattered stone stacks with moulded cornice. U-shape block, mainly 2 storeys. South front has plain cornice and blocking course and end pilaster strips. 3 windows, 20-pane margin sashes in shallow reveals. Ground floor has 2 similar but larger, and with plain stone architraves with semi-circular top and ashlar infill to tympanum. Central projecting stone porch with panelled pilasters anti frieze and larqe Projecting moulded cornice. Small shallow pediment over with cross-arched acroterion ends. Double half-glazed margin light doors with fielded lower panels.

Listing NGR: SP1551405197

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
128921
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 30 Jun 2001
Reference: IOE01/04419/30
Rights: Copyright IoE Mr Bryan Berkeley. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].