- Heritage Category:
- Listed Building
- List Entry Number:
- Date first listed:
- Date of most recent amendment:
- Statutory Address:
The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1155418.pdf
The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.
This copy shows the entry on 27-Jan-2021 at 00:35:46.
- Statutory Address:
The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.
- Stroud (District Authority)
- National Grid Reference:
- SO 88733 04163
SO 8804-8904 BISLEY-WITH-LYPIATT EASTCOMBE
15/37 Rodways (previously listed as Daniels Farmhouse) 28.6.60
Former farmhouse incorporating barn, now detached house. Possibly early C16; C17 alterations. Coursed and random rubble limestone; ashlar chimney; concrete tile roof. Two-storey with attic; outbuilding attached to north east end, wing on south east side. North east end: parapet gable. Single window fenestration, 3-light recessed chamfered mullioned casement with hood mould to ground and upper floor; single-light with hood mould to attic. Attached single-storey outbuilding with 2-light casement in gable end. North west side; C20 restored mullioned fenestration, one in form of glazed doors. Three gabled roof dormers, one C19 eaves-mounted. Small fixed-light with timber lintel in line with ridge-moulded chimney having chamfered cap. Fenestration otherwise C20. Interior not inspected but roof retains some windbracing and smoke-blackening. 1920s photograph shows large barn doors serving south-west part of present building, since incorporated into house. (M.D. Lambert and J. Shipman, The Unknown Cotswold Village: Eastcombe 1500-1980, 1981).
Listing NGR: SO8873304163
The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.
- Legacy System number:
- Legacy System:
Books and journals
Lambert, M D, Shipman, J, The Unknown Cotswold Village Eastcombe 1500-1980, (1981)
This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.
End of official listing