MANOR FARMHOUSE

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1155813
Date first listed:
30-Jul-1959
Statutory Address:
MANOR FARMHOUSE, LONG MARSTON ROAD

Map

Ordnance survey map of MANOR FARMHOUSE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1155813 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 21-Sep-2019 at 04:25:27.

Location

Statutory Address:
MANOR FARMHOUSE, LONG MARSTON ROAD

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County:
Worcestershire
District:
Wychavon (District Authority)
Parish:
Pebworth
National Grid Reference:
SP 13297 46826

Details

SP 1346 PEBWORTH LONG MARSTON ROAD 5/11

30.7.59 Manor Farmhouse

II

Farmhouse C17 origins largely rebuilt in early C19. Blue lias stone with Cotswold stone dressings and alterations. Formal Roman cement rendered North front with some stone dressings. Slate valley roof with paired end wall stacks, original on East end only. Three-storey. North front 3 window range with parapet. Cement moulded dentil cornice, window architraves and details to 2 ground floor shallow projecting curved bay windows. Stone floor band beteen upper floors and keystone to central 2nd floor window. Ground floor central Greek Doric porch with stone columns and cement moulding above. Glazing bar sash windows. Triple sashes to ground floor bows. Six panel door and rectangular overlight. South front is blue lias stone with Cotswold stone 2nd floor. Glazing bar sashes in plain flush stone surrounds. Stone cornice and upper floor band. Lower floor band apparently a C17 continuous dripmould. Central door with early C19 iron porch.

Listing NGR: SP1329746826

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
147652
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 19 May 2004
Reference: IOE01/12322/21
Rights: Copyright IoE Mr Peter Harnwell. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].