THE GREEN AND FORMER OUTBUILDING AT RIGHT

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1156613
Date first listed:
29-Jul-1959
Statutory Address:
THE GREEN AND FORMER OUTBUILDING AT RIGHT, B 4203

Map

Ordnance survey map of THE GREEN AND FORMER OUTBUILDING AT RIGHT
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1156613 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 21-Sep-2019 at 10:38:04.

Location

Statutory Address:
THE GREEN AND FORMER OUTBUILDING AT RIGHT, B 4203

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County:
Worcestershire
District:
Malvern Hills (District Authority)
Parish:
Shelsley Kings
National Grid Reference:
SO 72482 65545

Details

SO 76 NW SHELSLEY KINGS CP B 4203 (south side)

2/166 The Green and former out- building at right 29.7.59

GV II

Large farmhouse and attached former barn. Early - mid C18, altered and extended 1793 and C19. Red brick, plain tiled roof and brick modillion cornice. Irregular H-plan, 2 storeys and 2:1:2 bays, the outer gabled wings are advanced; glazing bar sash windows in flush boxes and under rubbed brick flat arches and keystones at right, and under segmental heads at left; central round headed window with Gothick head to glazing bars, rubbed brick and key- stone. Off-centre 6-panel door. Projecting single bay at left with hopper dated 1793, and former barn or outbuilding attached at right. The garden elevation is 2:1:1 bays with the centre recessed and fenestration details corresponding to the entrance elevation.

Listing NGR: SO7247865547

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
152382
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 11 Jul 2002
Reference: IOE01/07158/14
Rights: Copyright IoE Mr Alan Earle. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].