HOME FARMHOUSE, BOUNDARY WALL AND ADJACENT OUTBUILDING

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1157000

Date first listed: 20-Jun-1986

Statutory Address: HOME FARMHOUSE, BOUNDARY WALL AND ADJACENT OUTBUILDING, CHURCH LANE

Map

Ordnance survey map of HOME FARMHOUSE, BOUNDARY WALL AND ADJACENT OUTBUILDING
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1157000 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 15-Nov-2018 at 10:21:06.

Location

Statutory Address: HOME FARMHOUSE, BOUNDARY WALL AND ADJACENT OUTBUILDING, CHURCH LANE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Nottinghamshire

District: Newark and Sherwood (District Authority)

Parish: Perlethorpe cum Budby

National Grid Reference: SK 64877 71044

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

PERLETHORPE CHURCH LANE SK 67 SW CUM BUDBY (north side) 1/80 Home Farmhouse, boundary wall and adjacent outbuilding

G.V. II

Estate farmhouse. Early C19. Brick, rendered and colourwashed, with hipped slate roof. Deep rebated eaves. 2 ridge stacks. 2 storeys, 3 bays, plus single bay service wing to right. L-plan. Windows are mostly Gothick casements. South front has central hipped porch with 3 round headed openings. Flanked by single casements. Above, 3 casements. Setback service wing, to right, has 3 sashes of different sizes. Above, a cross eaves gabled dormer with a cross casement. Return angle to east has a casement on each floor. West side has to left, large C20 plastic glazed porch. To its right, a casement. Above, to right, a casement. Rear elevation has to left, covered way under pentice roof and gabled porch with turned posts. To right, 3 Gothick casements. Above, to left, round opening and mullioned casement. To right, 3 Gothick casements. Outside, adjoining curved ashlar dwarf wall carrying iron railing. 2 pairs of fluted iron gatepiers with ball finials. Scroll-top iron gates. Adjoining farm building to east, late C19, brick with pantile roof and single ridge stack, has to south a round opening. Adjoining stable range, to north, late C19, single storey, 15 bays, has to east, to left, a casement. To its right, gabled carriage entry with elliptical head, billeted transom and bargeboards. West side has stable doors and casements, mostly with segmental heads. This building is in the same style as those in the Estate Village of Budby laid out by Earl Manvers in 1807-1812.

Listing NGR: SK6487771044

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 242223

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing