WOODLAND VIEW

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1157042

Date first listed: 11-Aug-1961

Date of most recent amendment: 20-Jun-1986

Statutory Address: WOODLAND VIEW, THE LANE

Map

Ordnance survey map of WOODLAND VIEW
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1157042 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 20-Nov-2018 at 19:39:21.

Location

Statutory Address: WOODLAND VIEW, THE LANE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Nottinghamshire

District: Newark and Sherwood (District Authority)

Parish: Perlethorpe cum Budby

National Grid Reference: SK 61774 70066

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

PERLETHORPE THE LANE SK 67 SW CUM BUDBY (north side) 1/91 Woodland View (formerly listed as Cottage facing War Memorial on green on corner of 11.8.61 road)

G.V. II

Estate cottage and adjoining outbuilding. Early Cl9. Brick, rendered, with hipped slate roof. Stone plinth. Single central ridge stack. 2 storeys, 3 bays. Square plan. Some Gothick casements. East front has central hipped brick porch with recessed central bay flanked by square piers. Single tiny casement. To south, door with moulded surround. Flanked by single casements, that to right Gothick. Above, central blank window flanked by single smaller casements. North front has off- centre door. Above, to left, a Yorkshire sash. To right, C20 casement. West end has hipped lean-to addition, with door and C20 casement. South side has 2 casements and above, a casement to right. To west, adjoining single storey outbuilding, late C19, brick with pantile roof. Single side wall stack. To north, 2 doors. To west, C20 garage door. To east, barred Yorkshire sash with segmental head, and adjoining toilet block. This building is part of the complete Estate Village laid out by Earl Manvers of Thoresby Park 1807-1812.

Listing NGR: SK6177470066

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 242233

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing