SHARIDA AND ATTACHED WALL

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1157052
Date first listed:
11-Aug-1961
Date of most recent amendment:
20-Jun-1986
Statutory Address:
SHARIDA AND ATTACHED WALL, THE LANE

Map

Ordnance survey map of SHARIDA AND ATTACHED WALL
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1157052 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 18-Oct-2019 at 20:16:15.

Location

Statutory Address:
SHARIDA AND ATTACHED WALL, THE LANE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County:
Nottinghamshire
District:
Newark and Sherwood (District Authority)
Parish:
Perlethorpe cum Budby
National Grid Reference:
SK 61770 70007

Details

PERLETHORPE THE LANE SK 67 SW CUM BUDBY (south side) 1/93 Sharida and attached wall (Formerly listed as house adjoining Sherwood House to 11. 8.61 east)

G.V. II

House. Early C19. Brick, rendered with slate and pantile roofs. 2 external gable stacks. 2 storeys, 2 bays. T-plan. Windows are mostly Gothick casements. North front has to left, hipped single storey service wing with a casement. To right, central door with tiled hood on brackets, flanked by single casements. Above, 2 smaller casements. Adjoining brick boundary wall to left has saddleback ashlar coping. Dwarf stone wall to north front has iron railing and scroll top iron gate. Approx. 40M long. Rear has central light flanked by single C19 casements. Above, 2 C19 casements. Adjoining service wing has to west, 3 doors and to right, kennel door. To east, Gothick casement flanked to left by hatch and to right by glazing bar casement. This building is part of the complete Estate Village laid out by Earl Manvers of Thoresby Park 1807-1812.

Listing NGR: SK6177070007

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
242235
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 14 Nov 2005
Reference: IOE01/14370/25
Rights: Copyright IoE Mrs Mollie Toy. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].