PARK VIEW AND ADJOINING COTTAGE

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1157109
Date first listed:
11-Aug-1961
Date of most recent amendment:
20-Jun-1986
Statutory Address:
PARK VIEW AND ADJOINING COTTAGE, MAIN STREET

Map

Ordnance survey map of PARK VIEW AND ADJOINING COTTAGE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1157109 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 18-Jun-2019 at 12:20:30.

Location

Statutory Address:
PARK VIEW AND ADJOINING COTTAGE, MAIN STREET

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County:
Nottinghamshire
District:
Newark and Sherwood (District Authority)
Parish:
Perlethorpe cum Budby
National Grid Reference:
SK 61807 70029

Details

PERLETHORPE MAIN STREET SK 67 SW CUM BUDBY (formerly Carburton Road) (west side) 1/104 Park View and adjoining cottage (formerly listed as pair of cottages to north of the Village 11.8.61 Room)

G.V. II

Pair of estate cottages. c.1807. Brick, rendered, with hipped and gabled slate roofs. Stone plinth. Deep eaves. 2 ridge stacks. 2 storeys, 3 bays. Cross plan with canted ends. Windows are mainly Gothick casements. East front has projecting central bay. 3 casements. Above, 3 smaller casements. Return angle to north has above, casement with segmental head. South end has to left, blank window and to right, door. Above, central C20 casement. North front has door and to its right, 2 casements. Above, 2 different casements. Rear has central single storey outbuilding with hipped tile roof, 2 bays. To north, Yorkshire sash flanked by single doors. Single ridge stack. To south, 2 doors. To its left, a door and a casement. Above, to left, a casement and to right, a gabled cross-eaves dormer. This building is part of the complete Estate Village laid out by Earl Manvers of Thoresby Park 1807-1812.

Listing NGR: SK6180770029

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
242246
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].