This browser is not fully supported by Historic England. Please update your browser to the latest version so that you get the best from our website.

WOODVIEW AND ADJOINING COTTAGE

List Entry Summary

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

Name: WOODVIEW AND ADJOINING COTTAGE

List entry Number: 1157119

Location

WOODVIEW AND ADJOINING COTTAGE, MAIN STREET

The building may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Nottinghamshire

District: Newark and Sherwood

District Type: District Authority

Parish: Perlethorpe cum Budby

National Park: Not applicable to this List entry.

Grade: II

Date first listed: 11-Aug-1961

Date of most recent amendment: 20-Jun-1986

Legacy System Information

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System: LBS

UID: 242248

Asset Groupings

This list entry does not comprise part of an Asset Grouping. Asset Groupings are not part of the official record but are added later for information.

List entry Description

Summary of Building

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

PERLETHORPE MAIN STREET SK 66 NW CUM BUDBY (formerly Carburton Road) (west side) 3/106 Woodview and adjoining cottage (formerly listed as pair of cottages south of the Village Room) 11.8.61 G.V. II

Pair of cottages. c.1807. Brick, rendered, with hipped slate roof. Stone plinth. Corbelled eaves. 3 ridge stacks. 2 storeys, 3 bays. Cross plan with canted ends. Windows are mainly Gothick casements. East front has projecting central bay. 3 casements. Above, 3 smaller casements. North end canted bay has C20 door and a casement. To right, C20 carport. Above, 2 casements. South end has C20 casement and to right, French window. Above, central blocked window. Rear has central single storey outbuilding, 2 bays, with pantile roof. To south, 2 doors and C20 porch. Flanked by single doors and beyond, single casements. Above, 3 casements. This building is part of the complete Estate Village laid out by Earl Manvers of Thoresby Park 1807-1812.

Listing NGR: SK6180669981

Selected Sources

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details

National Grid Reference: SK 61806 69981

Map

Map
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1157119 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 22-Sep-2018 at 06:46:39.

End of official listing