CASTLE VIEW AND ADJOINING COTTAGE

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1157145

Date first listed: 11-Aug-1961

Date of most recent amendment: 20-Jun-1986

Statutory Address: CASTLE VIEW AND ADJOINING COTTAGE, MAIN STREET

Map

Ordnance survey map of CASTLE VIEW AND ADJOINING COTTAGE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1157145 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 16-Nov-2018 at 13:36:19.

Location

Statutory Address: CASTLE VIEW AND ADJOINING COTTAGE, MAIN STREET

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Nottinghamshire

District: Newark and Sherwood (District Authority)

Parish: Perlethorpe cum Budby

National Grid Reference: SK 61803 69886

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

PERLETHORPE MAIN STREET SK 66 NW CUM BUDBY (formerly Carburton Road) (west side) 3/108 Castle View and adjoining cottage (Formerly listed as pair of cottages on entering village) 11.8.61 G.V. II

Pair of estate cottages. c.1807. Brick, rendered, with hipped slate roof. Stone plinth. First floor band. Deep eaves. 2 grouped ridge stacks. 2 storeys, 4 bays. Square plan. Windows are mostly Gothick casements. East front has to left, blank window and 2 casements. To right, gabled slated porch with square flanking columns, dentillated pediment and oval headed door. Above, 4 casements. South end has blank opening and to right, similar porch to east front. Above, to left, blank opening and to right, a casement. North end has, above, to right, a casement. Rear has on each side a gabled timber porch, each flanked to right by a casement. Above, 2 Gothick casements flanked by single C20 casements. This building is part of the complete Estate Village laid out by Earl Manvers of Thoresby Park 1807-1812.

Listing NGR: SK6180369886

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 242250

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing