OUTBUILDING TO THE SOUTH EAST OF GRATTON GRANGE FARMHOUSE

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1158004
Date first listed:
14-Dec-1983
Date of most recent amendment:
09-Aug-1984
Statutory Address:
OUTBUILDING TO THE SOUTH EAST OF GRATTON GRANGE FARMHOUSE

Map

Ordnance survey map of OUTBUILDING TO THE SOUTH EAST OF GRATTON GRANGE FARMHOUSE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1158004 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 15-Oct-2019 at 23:32:14.

Location

Statutory Address:
OUTBUILDING TO THE SOUTH EAST OF GRATTON GRANGE FARMHOUSE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County:
Derbyshire
District:
Derbyshire Dales (District Authority)
Parish:
Gratton
National Park:
PEAK DISTRICT
National Grid Reference:
SK2085961809

Details

In the entry for

2/28 PARISH OF GRATTON

Outbuildings to the south east of Gratton Farmhouse

The item shall be amended to read

PARISH OF GRATTON

Outbuilding to the south east of Gratton Grange Farmhouse

------------------------------------

SK 26 SW PARISH OF GRATTON 2/28 Outbuilding to the south east of Gratton Farmhouse II

Open fronted cart shed. 1853. Coursed gritstone with heavily-tooled dressings, quoins, flat coped gables, narrow eaves band, plain tiled roof. Single storey, four bays with heavy rock-faced rustication to columns supporting massive stone lintels, the centre pair being inscribed

'WTP 1853 IT'

Listing NGR: SK2085961809

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
80158
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 18 May 2007
Reference: IOE01/15854/11
Rights: Copyright IoE Mr George Wolfe. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].