4, CHURCH STREET

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1158492

Date first listed: 21-Dec-1967

Date of most recent amendment: 29-Jan-1985

Statutory Address: 4, CHURCH STREET

Map

Ordnance survey map of 4, CHURCH STREET
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1158492 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 15-Nov-2018 at 02:42:34.

Location

Statutory Address: 4, CHURCH STREET

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Buckinghamshire

District: Aylesbury Vale (District Authority)

Parish: Quainton

National Grid Reference: SP 74722 20159

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

SP 7420 QUAINTON CHURCH STREET (south side)

8/46 No.4. (formerly listed with No.2)

21.12.67

GV II

Small house. C17, altered. Timber frame with brick infill, tiled roof, rebuilt brick chimney to left. 2 storeys, one bay. Diamond-leaded casements, 3-light to ground floor, paired and single lights above. Board door to right. Mav incorporate remains of former earlv C16 building. RCHM II p.247 Mon. 16.

Listing NGR: SP7472220159

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 42195

Legacy System: LBS

Sources

Other
An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Buckinghamshire Volume Two North, (1913)

End of official listing