Heritage Category:
Listed Building
List Entry Number:
Date first listed:
Statutory Address:


© Crown Copyright and database right 2021. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2021. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1184753.pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 07-Mar-2021 at 02:57:10.


Statutory Address:

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

Greater London Authority
Havering (London Borough)
National Grid Reference:
TQ 55771 90225


SHEPHERD'S HILL 1. 5017 Harold Wood No 126 (Page's Farmhouse) TQ 59 SE 12/3 9.8.79. II GV 2. 1663 (date on building). Main block 2 storeys, 4 windows wide, pebbledashed; modern metal casements old tile hipped roof. The west bay is possibly an C18 extension. Entrance between 2 east windows has a late C18 doorcase with paterae and a simple hood on brackets. Two storey C19 wing at rear with a projecting stair turret in the angle between the wing and the main building. Rear stacks. The ground floor east room has a bridging joist on scrolled brackets; on the east bracket are the letters TWH, on the west bracket the date 1663. The ground floor room to west of the entrance has ceiling joists with chamfers and run-out stops.

Listing NGR: TQ5577190225


The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
Legacy System:


This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 09 Jul 2005
Reference: IOE01/10772/34
Rights: Copyright IoE Mr John Pridham. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].