TWO GAS LAMPS TO SOUTH EAST OF FORMER KINGS WESTON STABLES

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1202379
Date first listed:
04-Mar-1977
Date of most recent amendment:
30-Dec-1994
Statutory Address:
TWO GAS LAMPS TO SOUTH EAST OF FORMER KINGS WESTON STABLES, NAPIER MILES ROAD

Map

Ordnance survey map of TWO GAS LAMPS TO SOUTH EAST OF FORMER KINGS WESTON STABLES
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1202379 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 18-Sep-2019 at 06:35:18.

Location

Statutory Address:
TWO GAS LAMPS TO SOUTH EAST OF FORMER KINGS WESTON STABLES, NAPIER MILES ROAD

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District:
City of Bristol (Unitary Authority)
National Grid Reference:
ST 54339 77602

Details

BRISTOL

ST5477 NAPIER MILES ROAD, Shirehampton 901-1/24/1754 (North West side) 04/03/77 Two gas lamps to south-east of former Kings Weston stables (Formerly Listed as: NAPIER MILES ROAD (North side) 2 lamp posts at Kings Weston Police Station)

GV II

Pair of gas lamp posts. Mid C19. Cast-iron. Bases and fluted shafts. Presumed to have been bought from the City Council when the stables were converted in 1959.

Listing NGR: ST5432877598

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
380011
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 16 Mar 2006
Reference: IOE01/13253/36
Rights: Copyright IoE Ms Ruth Povey. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].