BALUSTRADE, WALL AND WELL HEAD 5 METRES WEST OF CHURCH OF ST MARY REDCLIFFE

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1202486

Date first listed: 04-Mar-1977

Statutory Address: BALUSTRADE, WALL AND WELL HEAD 5 METRES WEST OF CHURCH OF ST MARY REDCLIFFE, REDCLIFF HILL

Map

Ordnance survey map of BALUSTRADE, WALL AND WELL HEAD 5 METRES WEST OF CHURCH OF ST MARY REDCLIFFE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1202486 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 16-Nov-2018 at 09:29:13.

Location

Statutory Address: BALUSTRADE, WALL AND WELL HEAD 5 METRES WEST OF CHURCH OF ST MARY REDCLIFFE, REDCLIFF HILL

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District: City of Bristol (Unitary Authority)

National Grid Reference: ST 59079 72312

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

BRISTOL

ST5972 REDCLIFF HILL, Redcliff 901-1/42/1682 (East side) 04/03/77 Balustrade, wall and well head 5 metres west of Church of St Mary Redcliffe

GV II

Also known as: Redcliff Pipe REDCLIFF HILL. Balustrade, steps, wall and well head. C18. Limestone ashlar and Pennant rubble. Rubble retaining wall to W side of churchyard of St Mary Redcliffe (qv) with turned balusters and square piers. Flight of steps at the N end; at the S end is a vermiculated semicircular arch set in the wall with a brass drinking fountain dated 1832, with a lion's head and grille in front.

Listing NGR: ST5907972312

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 380307

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing