THE COACH HOUSE, STREET FARM

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II*

List Entry Number: 1203901

Date first listed: 11-Oct-1963

Statutory Address: THE COACH HOUSE, STREET FARM, THE STREET

Map

Ordnance survey map of THE COACH HOUSE, STREET FARM
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1203901 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 17-Nov-2018 at 08:35:17.

Location

Statutory Address: THE COACH HOUSE, STREET FARM, THE STREET

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Kent

District: Dover (District Authority)

Parish: Woodnesborough

National Grid Reference: TR 31120 57157

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

TR 35 NW WOODNESBOROUGH THE STREET

(North-west Side) 6/393 The Coach House, Street Farm 11.10.63 II*

House. Early C18. Red brick and plain tiled roof. Two storeys and attic on plinth with plat band and wooden moulded eaves cornice to roof with shaped and swept gables, 3 gabled dormers and stacks to left and projecting at end right. Regular fenestration of 6 glazing bar sashes with segmental heads on first floor and 5 on ground floor, and door of 6 raised and fielded panels in second bay from right with rectangular fanlight and flat hood on brackets. Panelled interiors reported. The house was formerly the seat of the Jull family, then the vicarage, and then the village poor house. (See Hasted X, 123; see also Igglesden, 18,74)

Listing NGR: TR3112057157

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 178425

Legacy System: LBS

Sources

Books and journals
Hasted, E, History and Topographical Survey of the County of Kent, (1800), 123
Igglesden, C, Saunter through Kent with pen and pencil, (1906), 74

End of official listing