COTTAGE ADJOINING EAST NORTHDOWN HOUSE TO THE SOUTH WEST

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1203975
Date first listed:
22-Feb-1973
Statutory Address:
COTTAGE ADJOINING EAST NORTHDOWN HOUSE TO THE SOUTH WEST, NORTHDOWN PARK ROAD

Map

Ordnance survey map of COTTAGE ADJOINING EAST NORTHDOWN HOUSE TO THE SOUTH WEST
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1203975 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 19-Aug-2019 at 00:17:09.

Location

Statutory Address:
COTTAGE ADJOINING EAST NORTHDOWN HOUSE TO THE SOUTH WEST, NORTHDOWN PARK ROAD

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County:
Kent
District:
Thanet (District Authority)
National Grid Reference:
TR 38178 70286

Details

NORTHDOWN PARK ROAD 1. 1380 (North West Side) Cottage adjoining East Northdown House to the South West TR 37 SE 11/271

II GV

2. Dated 1721 with the initials SR and M. 2 storeys flint-faced with red brick dressings. 2 casements and 1 sash on the ground floor. Stable door. 2 storey stable to left.

East Northdown Farmhouse, Cottage adjoining, East Northdown Cottage and Barn form a group

Listing NGR: TR3819270289

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
356645
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 06 Apr 2003
Reference: IOE01/10208/26
Rights: Copyright IoE Mrs Dawn Davison. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].