TELEPHONE KIOSK TO EAST OF THE TOWN HALL

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1206295

Date first listed: 18-Jul-1994

Statutory Address: TELEPHONE KIOSK TO EAST OF THE TOWN HALL, MARKET STREET

Map

Ordnance survey map of TELEPHONE KIOSK TO EAST OF THE TOWN HALL
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1206295 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 23-Oct-2018 at 23:14:24.

Location

Statutory Address: TELEPHONE KIOSK TO EAST OF THE TOWN HALL, MARKET STREET

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District: Cornwall (Unitary Authority)

Parish: Penryn

National Grid Reference: SW 78519 34391

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

PENRYN

SW7834SE MARKET STREET 580-1/6/119 Telephone kiosk to east of the Town Hall

GV II

Telephone kiosk. Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made by various contractors. Cast-iron square kiosk with domed roof. Unperforated crowns to top panel and margin glazing to door and windows.

Listing NGR: SW7851934391

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 365797

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing