WHITE HOUSE FARMHOUSE

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1209159
Date first listed:
30-Sep-1993
Statutory Address:
WHITE HOUSE FARMHOUSE, LUTTERWORTH ROAD

Map

Ordnance survey map of WHITE HOUSE FARMHOUSE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1209159 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 26-Aug-2019 at 08:55:21.

Location

Statutory Address:
WHITE HOUSE FARMHOUSE, LUTTERWORTH ROAD

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County:
Leicestershire
District:
Harborough (District Authority)
Parish:
Gilmorton
National Grid Reference:
SP 57233 87817

Details

GILMORTON SP5787 LUTTERWORTH ROAD 1323-0 8/46 (West side) White House Farmhouse GV II

Farmhouse. Dated 'M & H 1801' with later C19 additions. Red brick with Welsh slate roof. Two storeys with end stack to right. Regular three window front, segment-gauged heads to large renewed casements, that in centre of first floor narrower. Central six flush panel door with painted plastered round-arched doorhead with keyblock and imposts. Wreathed and radiating fanlight. Left return front rendered. Various wings to rear.

Listing NGR: SP5723387817

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
392536
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 17 Sep 1999
Reference: IOE01/01310/33
Rights: Copyright IoE Mr Peter D. Brown. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].