2 COFFIN CHESTS 1 METRE NORTH OF EAST END OF NAVE AT ST MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL CHURCH

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1209384
Date first listed:
28-Mar-1994
Statutory Address:
2 COFFIN CHESTS 1 METRE NORTH OF EAST END OF NAVE AT ST MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL CHURCH, A 3054

Map

Ordnance survey map of 2 COFFIN CHESTS 1 METRE NORTH OF EAST END OF NAVE AT ST MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL CHURCH
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1209384 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 19-Aug-2019 at 01:06:38.

Location

Statutory Address:
2 COFFIN CHESTS 1 METRE NORTH OF EAST END OF NAVE AT ST MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL CHURCH, A 3054

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District:
Isle of Wight (Unitary Authority)
Parish:
Shalfleet
National Grid Reference:
SZ 41385 89240

Details

SHALFLEET

SZ48NW A 3054 1354-0/6/245 2 Coffin Chests lm N of E end of Nave at St Michael The Archangel Church

GV II

Coffin chests. Late C19, one to Mary Williamson d.1880. Stone coffin shaped chests.

Listing NGR: SZ4139789240

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
393147
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 09 May 2001
Reference: IOE01/03801/18
Rights: Copyright IoE Rev Robert Rudd. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].