TWO TOMBCHESTS OF RICHARD ROUNSEVALL AND MARY KEN, 3 METRES TO EAST OF NORTH TOWER OF CHURCH OF ST ENODOC

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1212045
Date first listed:
26-Jun-1987
Statutory Address:
TWO TOMBCHESTS OF RICHARD ROUNSEVALL AND MARY KEN, 3 METRES TO EAST OF NORTH TOWER OF CHURCH OF ST ENODOC

Map

© Crown Copyright and database right 2021. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2021. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1212045.pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 22-Apr-2021 at 04:05:43.

Location

Statutory Address:
TWO TOMBCHESTS OF RICHARD ROUNSEVALL AND MARY KEN, 3 METRES TO EAST OF NORTH TOWER OF CHURCH OF ST ENODOC

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District:
Cornwall (Unitary Authority)
Parish:
St. Minver Lowlands
National Grid Reference:
SW9316477239

Details

SW 97 NW ST MINVER LOWLANDS 3/306 Two tombchests of Richard - Rounsevall and Mary Ken, 3m to east of north tower of Church of St. Enodoc GV II Two tombchests. 1720 and 1723. In memory of Richard Rounsevall, probably of Trewiston, who died in 1720 and Mary, wife of John Ken also probably of Trewiston, who died in 1723. Stone rubble rectangular chests with slate lids. Inscriptions in border around the lids in upper and lower case letter with serifs.

Listing NGR: SW9316477239

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
351626
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 18 Jul 2005
Reference: IOE01/14132/20
Rights: Copyright IoE Mr Roger Norman. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].