THE GRANGE

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1253208
Date first listed:
19-Feb-1952
Statutory Address:
THE GRANGE, CHURCH LANE

Map

Ordnance survey map of THE GRANGE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1253208 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 18-Sep-2019 at 00:04:56.

Location

Statutory Address:
THE GRANGE, CHURCH LANE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County:
Lincolnshire
District:
South Kesteven (District Authority)
Parish:
Londonthorpe and Harrowby Without
National Grid Reference:
SK 95370 37990

Details

SK 93 NE LONDONTHORPE & HARROWBY CHURCH LANE (east side) WITHOUT Londonthorpe 2/35 19-2-52 The Grange

G.V. II

Farm house; c.1700 with C19 alterations; coursed limestone rubble with ashlar dressings; collyweston slate roof, stone coped gables with moulded stacks, L-plan. 2 storeys with attics; 3 bay facade although traces of original 5 bays visible. Plinth, 1st floor band, moulded cornice, raised quoins. Central plain door with overlight in moulded surround with pulvinated frieze and small cornice over, flanked by single C19 tripartite glazing sashes. Above 3 glazing bar sashes. All windows have segmental heads with stone lintels and small keystones. 3 gabled dormer windows. Rear wing of 2 bays with matching glazing bar sashes and lintels.

Listing NGR: SK9537037990

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
436361
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 02 Apr 2007
Reference: IOE01/16337/04
Rights: Copyright IoE Mr James Brown. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].