LEOMINSTER BAPTIST CHURCH

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1255445

Date first listed: 24-Jul-1954

Date of most recent amendment: 15-Mar-1996

Statutory Address: LEOMINSTER BAPTIST CHURCH, ETNAM STREET

Statutory Address: LEOMINSTER BAPTIST CHURCH, MARLOW'S COURT

Map

Ordnance survey map of LEOMINSTER BAPTIST CHURCH
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1255445 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 19-Nov-2018 at 19:51:31.

Location

Statutory Address: LEOMINSTER BAPTIST CHURCH, ETNAM STREET

Statutory Address: LEOMINSTER BAPTIST CHURCH, MARLOW'S COURT

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District: County of Herefordshire (Unitary Authority)

Parish: Leominster

National Grid Reference: SO 49888 58891

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

LEOMINSTER

SO4958 ETNAM STREET 808-1/2/142 (South side) 24/07/54 Leominster Baptist Church, Marlow's Court (Formerly Listed as: ETNAM STREET (South side) Baptist Chapel at Marlows Court)

GV II

Chapel. c1771. Brick; hipped plain tile gable roof. Single storey. Central entrance: 6-panel double doors and swagged fanlight under moulded wood open-pediment hood with entablature blocks with triglyphs and guttae, on columns and pilasters (giving appearance of triple columns); bullseye window with coloured glass in brick architrave with 4 stucco keyblocks, dated 1771; flanked by 16-pane round-headed lights under brick semicircular arches with stucco keyblocks; C20 restored brick modillion pediment and parapet. INTERIOR not inspected. Marlow's Court was built in 1771, as a Manse, Chapel and almshouses.

Listing NGR: SO4988858891

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 459706

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing