NORTH LODGE ON EAST SIDE OF WOODHOUSE MOOR

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1255643

Date first listed: 22-Sep-1975

Date of most recent amendment: 11-Sep-1996

Statutory Address: NORTH LODGE ON EAST SIDE OF WOODHOUSE MOOR, WOODHOUSE LANE

Map

Ordnance survey map of NORTH LODGE ON EAST SIDE OF WOODHOUSE MOOR
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1255643 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 16-Nov-2018 at 22:37:29.

Location

Statutory Address: NORTH LODGE ON EAST SIDE OF WOODHOUSE MOOR, WOODHOUSE LANE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District: Leeds (Metropolitan Authority)

Parish: Non Civil Parish

National Grid Reference: SE2923235051

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

LEEDS

SE2935 WOODHOUSE LANE, Woodhouse Moor 714-1/24/1282 (South West side) 22/09/75 North Lodge on east side of Woodhouse Moor (Formerly Listed as: HYDE PARK, Woodhouse Moor North Lodge on east side of Woodhouse Moor)

GV II

Lodge. Mid C19. Edge-tooled gritstone ashlar, blue slate roof. Single storey with basement and attic, 2 bays. Gothic Revival style. W front: reeded panelled door in 4-centred arch, porch with octagonal piers and similar arch, quatrefoil window in gable above; 3-light stone mullion window to left with dripmould. Left return: canted bay window in projecting gabled bay with shield and barge-boards, steps down to basement and doorway in left return; 2-light 4-centred arch windows to left. Small projecting gable to right return. Deep eaves and shaped barge boards. Central chimney with group of 4 octagonal shafts, single shaft chimney on rear wing. SE end rebuilt 1993. Woodhouse Moor was the first of the City parks, bought in 1855; this lodge was probably part of the earlier reservoir complex on its SE side. INTERIOR: not inspected.



Listing NGR: SE2923235051

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 465818

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing