13 AND 15, WILDWOOD ROAD

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1259469
Date first listed:
28-Nov-1996
Statutory Address:
13 AND 15, WILDWOOD ROAD

Map

Ordnance survey map of 13 AND 15, WILDWOOD ROAD
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1259469 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 20-Jul-2019 at 04:23:05.

Location

Statutory Address:
13 AND 15, WILDWOOD ROAD

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County:
Greater London Authority
District:
Barnet (London Borough)
National Grid Reference:
TQ 26042 88059

Details

BARNET TQ2587 WILDWOOD ROAD 31-0/27/10259 (West side) Hampstead Garden Suburb Nos.13 AND 15 GV II

Pair of houses. 1912, to the designs of G. L. Sutcliffe. See remarks for Nos. 1 and 3 (q.v.), the design of which roughly matches this pair. No.15 bears GLC commemorative plaque indicating that it was the home of Frank Pick (1878-1941), the manager of London Transport responsible for the high quality of its architecture and design between the Wars. Nos. 1-15 odd (q.v.) form an excellent group.





Listing NGR: TQ2604588051

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
462844
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 20 Feb 2006
Reference: IOE01/15104/14
Rights: Copyright IoE Mr Anthony Rau. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].