PART OF FORMER COTY FACTORY PREMISES SITUATED ABOUT 50 METRES SOUTH EAST OF THE JUNCTION WITH HARLEQUIN AVENUE

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1270424

Date first listed: 12-Feb-1981

Statutory Address: PART OF FORMER COTY FACTORY PREMISES SITUATED ABOUT 50 METRES SOUTH EAST OF THE JUNCTION WITH HARLEQUIN AVENUE, GREAT WEST ROAD

Map

Ordnance survey map of PART OF FORMER COTY FACTORY PREMISES SITUATED ABOUT 50 METRES SOUTH EAST OF THE JUNCTION WITH HARLEQUIN AVENUE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1270424 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 23-Jan-2019 at 10:05:02.

Location

Statutory Address: PART OF FORMER COTY FACTORY PREMISES SITUATED ABOUT 50 METRES SOUTH EAST OF THE JUNCTION WITH HARLEQUIN AVENUE, GREAT WEST ROAD

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Greater London Authority

District: Hounslow (London Borough)

National Grid Reference: TQ 16460 77410

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

The following shall be added:

1. GREAT WEST ROAD ISLEWORTH

TQ 1677 19/501 Part of former Coty factory premises II situated about 50 metres south east of the junction with Harlequin Avenue

2. 1933 by Wallis, Gilbert and Partners. Modernistic. Symmetrical. Rendered on a steel frame. 2 storeys on raised bank. Entrance and vertical window above it are recessed below the continuous shaped parapet, with triple horizontal clasping motifs in the angles beneath the parapet. Each side are long, horizontal, small-pane metal windows, interrupted only by slight pillars, and wrapped round the corners to continue along shorter return fronts. (Parts of the building to the rear of these are not of special interest). Tall continuous parapet has raised features at corners and quasi-pediment over name-panel in centre.

Listing NGR: TQ1646077410

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 458954

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing