WING IMMEDIATELY TO NORTH OF DRAYCOTT HALL

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1301793
Date first listed:
05-Sep-1986
Statutory Address:
WING IMMEDIATELY TO NORTH OF DRAYCOTT HALL, B 6270

Map

Ordnance survey map of WING IMMEDIATELY TO NORTH OF DRAYCOTT HALL
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1301793.pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 20-Nov-2019 at 09:46:30.

Location

Statutory Address:
WING IMMEDIATELY TO NORTH OF DRAYCOTT HALL, B 6270

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County:
North Yorkshire
District:
Richmondshire (District Authority)
Parish:
Reeth, Fremington and Healaugh
National Park:
YORKSHIRE DALES
National Grid Reference:
SE 04588 98975

Details

SE 0498 REETH, FREMINGTON AND B 6270 HEALAUGH (north side) Fremington 23/172 Wing immediately to north of Draycott Hall

GV II

Former service wing to Draycott Hall (qv), now flats. 1730 on datestone, substantially remodelled in late C18. Hammer-dressed stone. 2 storeys, 7 first-floor windows, straight joint between bays 3 and 4. 4 glazed doors on differing levels, 5 sashes with) glazing bars and a single fixed window to right. 2 sashes with glazing bars at intermediate level to extreme left and right, with datestone to centre " E inscribed R E with blind elliptical panel above. First floor: sashes with 1730" glazing bars. Milled stone surrounds throughout. Band, blind parapet concealing roof, end and ridge stacks.

Listing NGR: SE0458898975

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
322258
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 08 Sep 2006
Reference: IOE01/15996/03
Rights: Copyright IoE Mr Nigel Press. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].